Paul S. Cantor
- Personal injury
- Motor vehicle accidents and injuries
- Uninsured and underinsured motorists
- Slip and fall
- Wrongful death
- Products liability
- Trial practice
- Civil litigation
- Medical malpractice
- Massachusetts, 1980
- Rhode Island, 1984
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts, 1988
- U.S. District Court, District of Rhode Island, 1998
- Boston University Law School, J.D., 1980, L.L.M., 1981
- Brandeis University, B.A., 1973
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry for professionalism and ethics.
Associations and membership
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Rhode Island Trial Lawyers Association
Former Managing Trial Attorney, CNA Staff Counsel Office, Boston; Court Approved Arbitrator, Rhode Island Superior Court.
Paul can be reached by telephone at (401) 351-8200 or by email at email@example.com
Paul S. Cantor serves clients throughout Rhode Island and Massachusetts.